Hello Qoder Team!
Hello others!
The same happend with me that I consumed credits in half a day. Later I studied Qoder in details and understood why this was hapenning. It was running unnecessary commands, doing unnecessary things, writing unnecessary md files, etc. Was just out of control.
Therefore, I have already placed a request on Flatrate here:
This is perhaphs the most viable rate for using Qoder. If this does not happen, other users will use services offered by competitors.
Even teh discounted price of 10 $ is too much.
Let the management realize their own huge mistake in experimenting with price structure. Their choice. By then they realize, they would have lost a huge number of clients, who were inspired to use Qoder during its launching phase. The management did not think of rewarding us for constant reports on bugs and feature request.
In fact, they should have given all users during the trial period a huge discount and could have made it almost free s a thankyou.